In the top menu, you will find all you need to keep track of your account. You can access the top menu from the menu icon in the top left corner of the app.
The first thing you will see is your Cycler Status, and by clicking on the arrow, you can find out how to get to the next level.
In the My account section, you can:
- Confirm or edit your email
- Change your password
- See an overview of your subscription and find instructions about how to change subscription plans or cancel your subscription
- Log out of your account or permanently delete your account
In the Settings section, you can:
- Change your app mode (for example, from NC° Birth Control to NC° Plan Pregnancy)
- Change your app language
- Change the units you want to use (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Change how you want your calendar to look
- Customize your trackers and reminders
- Enable or disable push notifications
- Switch your app appearance to the dark mode
- Enable Face ID
- Manage the Partner view as well as your consent and permissions
In the My device section you can find information about the device you are using, as well as switch measuring devices.
To switch measuring devices, click on Switch device and select the device that you are switching to.
Buy extra supplies
In the Buy extra supplies section you can buy any extra products that you might need during your Natural Cycles journey. For example, you can buy LH tests or a new thermometer if needed.
If you’re not finding what you’re looking for in the app, you can also visit the NC° webshop where we have a larger selection of products.
This section also includes a link to our Instructions for use.
Refer a friend
In the Refer a Friend section you can find your individual referral code and see how many friends you have referred so far. We write a bit more about our Refer a Friend program here.