We are always making updates and improvements to the app. By making a few small changes on your device, you will still be able to continue using the Natural Cycles app. Please make sure to follow the steps provided in this article.
To know whether or not the latest version of the app will be supported on your device, please refer to the following requirements:
- At least iOS 13 installed on your Apple device
- At least Android 7 mobile operating system
Reasons why the app may currently not be supported on your device:
It may be that your operating system is currently out of date. If this is the case, you might want to try and update this if possible. If you want to update your Android device and are unsure how to, please follow this link for a guide on how to and for our Apple users, please follow this link.
Everything is updated, what is next?
Once you have updated your operating system on your Android or Apple device, you can re-download or update your Natural Cycles app to the latest version either in the Google Play Store (Android) or in the App Store (Apple)
Still not able to update your Natural Cycles app?
If you continue to experience any problems or technical errors after trying all of the above, then please reach out to our Support team and provide the following, so that we can assist you as swiftly as possible. You can reach out to us here.
- Software version (for example Android 8 or iOS 11)
- Device version (for example Samsung 8 or iPhone 7)
- Provide any relevant screenshots that may help us.
- Have you updated your phone (the latest possible operating system for your device? Have you tried deleting and re-downloading the app?)