We regularly make updates and improvements to the app, so to ensure that you always have access to the latest updates and the newest features, we recommend keeping your app updated with the latest version.
Depending on your phone settings, your app may be updated automatically when a new version is released. If it doesn’t, you can update your app by going to the App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android).
What OS version is required for the NC° app?
To use the latest version of Natural Cycles, your device needs to have at least the following operating system (OS):
- At least iOS 14 (Apple device)
- At least Android 7 (Android device)
If you are not able to update your Natural Cycles app, it may be that your operating system is currently out of date. Please make sure that you have the required OS version installed on your device and update it if needed.
If you want to update your Android device and are unsure how to, please follow this link. If you have an Apple device, please follow this link.
Once you have updated your operating system, you can re-download or update your Natural Cycles app to the latest version either in the Google Play Store or in the App Store.
I am still not able to update the NC° app
If you continue to experience any problems or technical errors, please reach out to our Support team and provide the following information, so that we can assist you as swiftly as possible. You can reach out to us here.
- OS version (for example Android 12 or iOS 16)
- Device version (for example Samsung S20 or iPhone 14)
- Any relevant screenshots that may help us
- Have you updated your phone (the latest possible operating system for your device)? Have you tried deleting and re-downloading the app?