How to change your subscription plan
Follow the steps below to change your subscription plan:
- Go to the Manage account section of our website.
- Log in with your account email and password.
- Once in your profile, go to Billing > Plan > Manage subscription.
- Select the subscription plan you want to switch to (Annual or Monthly) and click on Update subscription.
- A confirmation will then appear on the screen with your renewal date.
How to change your subscription from your iPhone settings (In-App purchases)
If you have paid for your subscription through the App Store (via your Apple ID/In-App purchases), you will need to manage your subscription from your phone settings. You can find Apple's description of how to change subscriptions here.
Can I change my subscription plan at any time?
You can change your subscription plan at any time during your subscription period, but at least 24 hours before your next renewal date. Your new subscription will start at the end of the current paid period.
For example, if you have a Monthly Subscription that is set to renew on the 20th of January, and you decide to switch to an Annual Subscription on the 1st of January, the Annual Subscription will start on the 20th of January. The payment will be taken when the new subscription starts.
You can check your renewal date in the app under the top menu > My account > Manage my subscription.