Known app errors you may be experiencing:
1. “I’ve purchased a subscription, but the app is asking me to subscribe again when I log into my account.”
It may be that you used a different email address to subscribe, and this article has some more information on steps you can take. If you do not remember that address, please contact our Customer Support team with a copy of your receipt, your full name and the last 4 digits of your credit card (or your PayPal address), and we will help you find your account.
2. “I cannot update the date I gave birth.”
This could be that the date you are trying to add is conflicting with some other data the app has on you. Please contact our Customer Support team with the following information, and we will adjust this for you:
- The date of your last period before pregnancy
- The date of your first positive pregnancy test
- The date you gave birth
3. “I am unable to sync my Oura Ring to my Natural Cycles account.”
It may be that you used the wrong email address to authenticate your Oura account. Please visit our Oura troubleshooting guide for the steps to fix this and other kinds of Oura syncing issues.
4. “I am unable to sync with Apple Health.”
It is not possible to sync temperatures from the Apple Watch. To understand how the Apple Health integration works and for troubleshooting steps, please visit this article.
5. “My payment is not going through."
If you are struggling with making a payment, this article may be helpful.