If your payment is declined, there are a few steps you can try to resolve this.
- Try using an alternative payment method. You can pay with a debit or credit card or via PayPal. Please refer to this article for more information on how to change your payment method.
- Close down and re-open the Natural Cycles app.
- Check that you have the latest version of the app and your OS (operating system) installed.
- If you have tried paying via the app, you can try via our website instead, and vice versa.
- You can also try paying via our web app on a computer.
- Try again later. If you have already tried to pay several times, new transactions can sometimes be blocked for a period of time, so trying again later can resolve the issue.
It can happen that a payment is declined due to restrictions from your bank, so if the steps above don’t resolve the error, we encourage you to contact your bank or card issuer for more information.
Our Support team is also happy to assist you if you continue to experience issues with your payment, and you can reach them via this link. If you contact us, please make sure to include the following information so that we can assist you as efficiently as possible:
- Any screenshots or screen recordings that may help us.
- Name of your bank or card credit issuer (for example, Chase, Nordea, HSBC, Citibank).
- Your device type (for example, Samsung 8 or iPhone 7).
- Are you getting any error messages? If so, what does it say?