You can read about when and how to measure here or by going to the Learn Tab in the app > Guides > Measuring.
To measure with the NC° Thermometer Gen2, follow the steps below:
- Turn the thermometer on by clicking on the power (NC°) button and wait for it to beep and/or light up.
- Put the thermometer in your mouth, with the tip under the tongue (right at the root of the tongue). What you are aiming for is the sublingual pocket located there, as depicted by the arrows in the diagram below.
- Try to keep still while measuring, close your mouth to keep any cool air out, and breathe through your nose.
- Wait until you hear a long beep and/or the backlight flash (approx. 30 seconds).
- Sync your temperature with the app. You can read more about how to do this here.
When should I exclude my temperature?
You can read more about when and why to exclude a temperature here.