If you think that you’ve come across a technical error in the app, here are some troubleshooting steps which may help:
- Close down and reopen the Natural Cycles app.
- Ensure that you have the latest version of the app installed (to see your app version, go to the top menu and check your app version at the very bottom of the screen, for example: Natural Cycles version 4.7.0).
- Ensure that your phone’s operating system is up to date (iOS or Android).
- Check our known app issues page to see if there is a solution for your technical error.
If these steps don’t help, we will assist you further and escalate the issue if needed. Please contact our Customer Support team following this link, and ensure to include the following information in your email:
- An explanation of the issue and on which page of the app this has occurred.
- Your device type (for example, Samsung Galaxy S23 or iPhone 13).
- Your device OS version (for example, Android 12 or iOS 16).
- The app version you currently have (go to the top menu, and check your app version at the very bottom of the screen).
- Any screenshots or screen recordings that may help us.
While we are working on solving your issue, keep in mind that you can always use the web app. It is the same as the mobile app, only placed on our website.