Automatic Renewal and Cancellation
! The Free Trial expires automatically and does not need to be canceled.
Your Natural Cycles subscription (Monthly or Yearly) will be automatically renewed at the end of the paid period, and you will see this date within your app at all times in your Profile tab*. You will also receive an email approximately 30 days prior to the renewal date informing you about the upcoming renewal*. If you do not want the subscription to be renewed, you have to cancel the auto-renewal at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
If you have paid your Natural Cycles subscription via PayPal or credit card, you can cancel your subscription in your app or on our website:
- Open the Natural Cycles app or visit the Natural Cycles web app
- Log in to your Natural Cycles account
- Tap on the 'Profile' tab in the bottom menu
- Tap on 'Your subscription'
- Tap on the 'Cancel Subscription' button
* If you have purchased your Natural Cycles subscription via your Apple ID (In-App Purchases), you must cancel it in your phone settings. You will not be able to see the date of renewal within your app but must refer to your phone settings. Please note that Natural Cycles will not send a reminder email if you have paid with your Apple ID. Read more about how to cancel subscriptions billed through Apple here, where you can also contact Apple if you need any help.
You can purchase a new subscription at any time in the 'Profile' tab on the bottom menu; all your data will be saved.
Please note that Natural Cycles does not offer a right of return/refunds, as it is a digital service and not a physical item. You can cancel your subscription at any time (but at least 24 hours before its expiry), but there will be no refund of any subscription fees already paid. You will have access to your account through your paid period.