You can read about when and how to measure here or by going to the Learn Tab in the app > Guides > Measuring.
To measure with the NC° Thermometer Gen3, follow the steps below:
- Turn the thermometer on by clicking on the power button and wait for the screen to say “Start measuring”.
- Put the thermometer in your mouth, with the tip under the tongue (right at the root of the tongue). What you are aiming for is the sublingual pocket located there, as depicted by the arrows in the diagram below.
- Hold the thermometer in place during the measurement; do not bite down on the thermometer. Keep your mouth closed to ensure that the result is accurate. The reading should take approximately 40 seconds.
- When the measurement is complete the thermometer will let you know, either by the button lighting up and/or by beeping based on your settings. The final temperature value will be displayed on the thermometer screen.
- Sync your temperature to the app. You can read more about how to do this here.
When should I exclude my temperature?
You can read more about when and why to exclude a temperature here.