If you think that you’ve come across a technical error on the app, here are some troubleshooting steps which may help:
- Close down and reopen the Natural Cycles app.
- Ensure that you have the latest version of the app installed (to see your app version, click on the ‘More’ tab in the app, scroll to the very bottom and click on Regulatory and you will then see your app version number on the very top).
- Ensure that your phone’s operating system is up to date (iOS or Android).
If these steps do not help, we will assist you further and escalate the issue if needed. Please contact our Customer Support team following this link, and ensure to include the following information in your email:
- An explanation of what has caused this error and on which page of the app this has occurred
- Your device type (for example, Samsung 8 or iPhone 7)
- Your device OS version (for example, Android 8 or iOS 11)
- App version you currently have (you can see this in the More tab > Regulatory)
- Any screenshots or screen recordings that may help us
While we are working on solving your error, keep in mind that you can always use the web app to see if this perhaps solves your technical error. It is the same as the mobile app, only placed on our website: https://app.naturalcycles.com/
Current technical errors our developers are aware of and working on fixing:
“I cannot log in to my account.”
- Description: some users may receive an error message when trying to log in to their account.
- Users affected: users who are located in Brazil and use Natural Cycles on an Apple device.
- The short-term solution while the error gets solved: you can use our web-app to log your data - it may be optimal to use the web-app on a non-Apple device.
If you are experiencing this issue, please ensure to contact our support team with the information listed above so that our developers can solve this error as soon as possible.
“I cannot purchase a thermometer via the app.”
- Description: some users may receive an error message when trying to purchase a thermometer via the app.
- Users affected: iOS users who purchased their subscription via Apple (In-app purchase).
- Short term solution while the error gets solved: you can purchase a thermometer via our webshop.
Other kinds of errors you may be experiencing which are not technical errors:
- “I’ve purchased a subscription, but the app is asking me to subscribe again when I log into my account.”
This could be that you used a different email address to subscribe. If you do not remember that address, please contact our Customer Support team with a copy of your receipt and the last 4 digits of your credit card (or your PayPal address), and we will assist you with this.
- “I cannot update the date I gave birth.”
This could be that the date you are trying to add is conflicting with some other data the app has on you. Please contact our Customer Support team with the following information, and we will adjust this for you:
- the date of your last period before pregnancy
- the date of your first positive pregnancy test
- the date you gave birth