This problem can sometimes occur from payments made through your Apple ID when you pay directly in your app on your Apple device.
If the active subscription isn't automatically found, what you need to do is log back on to your account and press Restore iTunes subscription found when you tap the menu in the top left of your screen > ‘Subscription and payments.’
Below we have added a step-by-step guide for you to follow to restore your iTunes purchase:
- Log into your Natural Cycles account
- Tap the menu in the top left corner of the screen
- Tap on ‘Account’ > Select the subscription you have purchased ( you will not be charged twice)
- You will then end up on a screen/page similar to the one displayed below.
- Once you see this page, please select 'Restore iTunes subscription' at the bottom of your screen.
If this doesn't work, delete your app and re-do the process.
It may be that you also could end up on the following page, as you may not have completed the registration of your Natural Cycles account. If this may be the case, then you can select 'Restore iTunes subscription' at the bottom of your screen and follow the steps that are provided.