All data you provide to us is owned by you, even when you provide your consent for us to store or use the data. In accordance with GDPR, you may ask us to delete your data at any time or export it for you in a usable format.
Articles in this section
- What updates have you made to the app in order to ensure compliance with GDPR?
- Do you store my Notes?
- What is Apple HealthKit and how does it relate to your data collection or processing?
- Have you got agreements in place with the third parties that you use to process my data?
- Do you share my Sensitive Data with third parties?
- Do you sell my data to third parties?
- Who owns the Sensitive Data that I put into the app?
- What does “Processing” data mean?