GDPR came into effect on May 25th, 2018 and, under the GDPR rules, companies have up to 30 days to complete requests for data deletion. Please bear with us as we work to complete your request as soon as we can – and certainly within 30 days. Thank you for your patience.
Articles in this section
- I am concerned about my data being shared
- Delete your account
- How to download your Natural Cycles data
- About data protection
- What updates have you made to the app in order to ensure compliance with GDPR?
- Do you store my notes?
- What is Apple HealthKit and how does it relate to your data collection or processing?
- Have you got agreements in place with the third parties that you use to process my data?