Yes, we need to have explicit consent from you to process any data relating to health and sexual life. For all other personal data, like name, age, contact information, you agree to us storing and processing them by signing up and creating a user account.
Articles in this section
- About data protection
- What updates have you made to the app in order to ensure compliance with GDPR?
- Do you store my notes?
- What is Apple HealthKit and how does it relate to your data collection or processing?
- Have you got agreements in place with the third parties that you use to process my data?
- Do you share my sensitive data with third parties?
- Do you sell my data to third parties?
- Who owns the sensitive data that I put into the app?