Yes, the notes are also saved, otherwise you would not be able to access them if you should get logged out or log on to the app from a new device. Also, in this case, we only process anonymized data and we do not view individual notes, but only overall statistics (e.g. overall number of women that log #PMS).
Articles in this section
- About data protection
- What updates have you made to the app in order to ensure compliance with GDPR?
- Do you store my notes?
- What is Apple HealthKit and how does it relate to your data collection or processing?
- Have you got agreements in place with the third parties that you use to process my data?
- Do you share my sensitive data with third parties?
- Do you sell my data to third parties?
- Who owns the sensitive data that I put into the app?